Our activities are restricted to the North Bucks region but membership is open to all. The cost is set at the AGM in autumn each year and is currently £5.
Membership entitles you to:
- Free admission to all events (usually £2 per person)
- A winter programme of talks
- A summer programme of field surveys
- Join our email distribution group to keep up to date with news and events
- Training towards an Natural England licence (subject to availability)
Important note: Some events might include opportunities to handle bats. This can only be offered to those people whose rabies vaccinations are up to date and you must wear gloves.
The present committee members are:
|Chairman :||Keith Parnell|
|Secretary :||Susan Makepeace|
|Treasurer :||Rhona Bate|
|Committee member :||Matt Dodds|
|Committee member :||Hilary Phillips|
|Committee member :||Lesley Davies|